NEUROPRISON

News Isis, biografia e news

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 6/6/2013, 08:31

Group:

qui si raschia il barile alla grandissima....
www.metallus.it/news/isis-la-riedizione-di-celestial/

view post Posted on 21/2/2014, 10:29

Group:

On April 29th Ipecac Recordings will be releasing a remastered version of our record 'Panopticon.' It will also contain new artwork, and a 12 page booklet.

From Aaron Turner:
“After some years away from the material, Panopticon now feels like the most optimistic of all the Isis albums, dark as the subject mater may be. Giving voice to my concerns about the loss of privacy and the deterioration of personal freedom through the lyrics on the album made those subjects weigh less heavily on my mind.
Something about the sound of the songs feels open and bright to me as well – post-millennial depression and pre-apocalyptic paranoia hadn’t yet taken hold I suppose. Panopticon also feels like a turning point to me in the trajectory of Isis, and serves as a personal place-marker for me in terms of how the world of music and music consumption was shifting radically around that time.
Things have certainly become cloudier since then and more uncertain – in that way the subject matter of Panopticon also now seems a bit premonitory.”

From Aaron Harris:
“I got the check disk from the manufacturer the other day and listened to Panopticon all the way through to make sure things were good to go. It was like taking a journey back in time. When Isis was playing these songs regularly I wasn’t able to enjoy them as a listener. Now that I haven’t played these songs in years they’ve taken on a whole new identity for me.
Mika Jussila did an amazing job with the re-master. The record has more detail and dynamics now. I feel that re-masters sometime ruin the integrity of records, but I feel that fans will really appreciate this re-master, and maybe find a new appreciation for Panopticon, as I have.”

view post Posted on 31/3/2017, 16:20

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

8cd7450aeb68345c4147dc0dbc68b257

Live VII [2017]

racklist:
01. ISIS – Hall Of The Dead (7:50)
02. ISIS – Hand Of The Host (10:02)
03. ISIS – Holy Tears (7:32)
04. ISIS – 20 Minutes / 40 Years (7:23)
05. ISIS – Ghost Key (8:30)
06. ISIS – Wills Dissolve (6:22)
07. ISIS – Threshold Of Transformation (10:14)
08. ISIS – Carry (5:16)
09. ISIS – Celestial (The Tower) (15:20)

è in giro.

123 replies since 28/10/2006, 16:47   3860 views