NEUROPRISON

MusicNews, Topic contenitore/generico

« Older   Newer »
Eclipze
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 13:43

Dillinger Escape Plan

According to MTV.com, THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN will begin recording their forthcoming LP with producer Steve Evetts (HE IS LEGEND, SEPULTURA) within the next few weeks. The band hopes to have the disc — which will include "Saigon Whore", "Doll Keeper" and "Party Smasher" — out in September. A teaser trailer for the CD has been posted online at YouTube.com.

THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN last year released a digital-only EP, entitled "Plagiarism". The EP features "Unretrofied" (from "Miss Machine"), interpretations of NINE INCH NAILS' "Wish", MASSIVE ATTACK's "Angel", SOUNDGARDEN's "Jesus Christ Pose" and JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE's "Like I Love You", as well as previously unreleased live material. Many of these covers had been heard during the band's live sets over the past several years but remained unrecorded until this EP. "Plagiarism" is available exclusively via iTunes.

fonte:blabbermouth

Neurosjb
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 13:45

Stavo per postarlo io, ma non trovavo il topico sui D.E.P. :ph34r:

Un altro capolavoro, anche solo fosse della grandezza di Miss Machine... :B):

Edited by Neurosjb - 28/1/2007, 13:52

view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 13:51

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Un nome...un perchè...
Pino

SPOILER (click to view)
intervista istruttiva e produttiva

Eclipze
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 20:43

Si, Pino Scotto è decisamente il migliore! :D

CITAZIONE
Pino, sempre dall’ultima volta che ci siamo sentiti ci sono state delle novità anche a livello politico, da un governo di Destra siamo passati ad uno di Sinistra? Hai notato cambiamenti?
La puzza della merda e' sempre la stessa, W l'anarchia intelligente e W la figa.

shirleyswe
view post Posted on 28/1/2007, 22:02

I norvegesi Manes hanno ultimato le registrazioni del loro nuovo album, intitolato "How The World Came To An End"; il disco verrà pubblicato in Europa il prossimo 16 aprile da Candlelight Records.

view post Posted on 13/2/2007, 16:27

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Sul sito ufficiale dei Perturbazione durante la giornata del 14 febbraio si potrà ascoltare in anteprima il nuovo singolo "Un Anno In Più" in attesa dell'album "Pianissimo Fortissimo" nei negozi il 13 aprile.
Intanto sono state confermate le prime date del tour 2007:

14/04 MIRANDOLA (MO) - Aquaragia
20/04 SESTRI LEVANTE (GE) - Piscina dei Castelli
21/04 FIRENZE - Auditorium Flog
28/04 ROMA - Circolo degli Artisti
04/05 BOLOGNA - Estragon
11/05 TORINO - Hiroshima Mon Amour
18/05 RONCADE (TV) - New Age Club

view post Posted on 23/2/2007, 12:55

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

THROBBING GRISTLE IN ARRIVO

Dopo una serie di rinvii a ripetizione, sembra essere finalmente arrivato il momento del ritorno per una delle formazioni storiche dell'industrial-rock: il 1° aprile i Throbbing Gristle pubblicheranno su Mute il nuovo album "Part Two-The Endless Not", a distanza di 27 anni dal loro ultimo lavoro in studio ("Heathen Earth" del 1980). In primavera, uscirà anche una raccolta di Dvd in un box set che inizialmente potrà essere richiesto solo per e-mail.

view post Posted on 24/3/2007, 09:48

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

PORCUPINE TREE mainman Steve Wilson recently spoke to MTV.com about his side-project with OPETH leader Mikael Åkerfeldt, which should surface sometime in 2008.

"We've been talking about this literally since the day we met," Wilson explained. "The original idea was to collaborate together on something else, but since then both bands have been becoming more and more successful. We kind of got immersed in our own projects, and we've never really found the time to get together and follow through on what we'd discussed. In the meantime, the rumors have gotten around that we were planning to do something. Realistically, it is going to happen, but it won't happen until next year. We've written some songs, and that's about as far as we've got so far.

"I just hope it can live up to [people's] expectations," he continued. "I think there's always this sense that this whole idea of supergroups is sometimes one that can disappoint, because people always expect it's going to be OPETH plus PORCUPINE TREE, so it's going to be twice as good as either band on its own. I think it will be something a bit different, and I think it will be something good. I just hope the expectations aren't too enormous."

steve love mikael :D

shirleyswe
view post Posted on 26/3/2007, 12:34

The Wildhearts are set to release their eponymous album on the 23rd April. Released on Round Records and featuring Ginger, CJ, Ritch Battersby and Scott Sorry, it promises to be a riff-stormer of a record. The album will be preceeded by a download only single: 'The Sweetest Song', released on the 9th April, which will be available from the following iTunes link (and others which will be posted as we get them)

In Ginger's words "We are really proud of this album. It marks what honestly feels like a fresh start in what has been an up-and-down career for the band. Gone are the drugs and alcohol problems. There is a focus and determined spirit in the band now, which we think we have captured perfectly on this album. The melodies are still there, the big choruses are still there, but the mammoth guitar riffs are back and heavier than ever. We're excited to have you along for this fresh new stage in the on-going legacy that is The Wildhearts."

The tracklist is as follows:

Rooting For The Bad Guy
The Sweetest Song
The Revolution Will Be Televised
The New Flesh
Slaughtered Authors
The Hard Way
Inner City Overture
Bi Polar Baby
She's All That
Destroy All Monsters

view post Posted on 20/4/2007, 09:52

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

shirleyswe
view post Posted on 2/5/2007, 00:11

Guapo:
"Elixirs" announcement

Our new album, "Elixirs" is set for release on Neurot Recordings in January 2008.

This is the longest period between releases for the band, due to constant changes in line-up and touring commitments. The album was written and recorded by Daniel O'Sullivan and David Smith with guest contributors including Jarboe, Alexander Tucker, Sara Hubrich and current Guapo members Kavus Torabi and James Sedwards. Artwork is currently being executed by Trine and Kim.

ezeta
view post Posted on 8/5/2007, 19:36

NOTIZIA TRISTE...
(scrivo qui che non mi va di aprire un nuovo topic per una notizia così...)

Domenica pomeriggio se n'è andato, per sua scelta, Marco Corbelli, che col nome Atrax Morgue ha scritto alcune delle migliori pagine dell'industrial/power noise anni '90, non solo italiano (incise, fra gli altri, per la Release, braccio sperimentale della Relapse).

Non un ascolto facile, ovvio, ma una delle testimonianze più compiute di come esorcizzare in musica i fantasmi di un uomo. Alla fine non ce l'ha più fatta...

www.discogs.com/artist/Atrax+Morgue

view post Posted on 11/5/2007, 10:45

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Marlene Kuntz: brano inedito online

La band di Cuneo ha messo a disposizione nella propria pagina di MySpace un brano inedito che Cristiano Godano ha composto e dedicato alla memoria di Peppino Impastato (l'attivista italiano ucciso dalla mafia nel '78), visto che proprio in questi giorni ricorre il ventinovesimo anniversario della sua scomparsa.

da rockline.it

Edvard Munch
view post Posted on 25/7/2007, 16:46

Colloquio

chi conosce i Canaan senza dubbio sa di chi stiamo parlando, è il project del bravissimo guest vocalist Gianni Pedretti (da ricordare anche lo splendido project Neronoia con membri di Canaan appunto).

In questo nuovo lavoro "Si Muove e Ride" che vede le ospitate di Sergio e Stefano degli Act Noir (altra band italiana da seguire con attenzione) abbiamo semplicemente a che fare con pezzi di wave ricercata ed elettronica che si sposano con il cantautorato italiano, per un risultato direi eccelso.

http://www.colloquio.tk

http://www.myspace.com/colloquiomusic

view post Posted on 22/8/2007, 00:15

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Wino ha comunicato che gli Hidden Hand non esistono più...

168 replies since 20/12/2006, 10:38   3920 views