Stiamo scherzando? :ph34r:

stoned wizard
view post Posted on 7/5/2008, 10:43

urka!

Birsa
view post Posted on 7/5/2008, 15:29

Da http://www.neurotrecordings.com :

CITAZIONE
Scott is the co founder of internet radio station www.kmbtradio.com and is the weekly host of his show 'Return To Zero'. He is also currently working on the new Blood & Time recording as well as writing new music with Neurosis and Shrinebuilder which is a collaboration with Wino (St Vitus/Hidden Hand), Dale Crover (Melvins), and Al Cisneros (Om).

er T. alias Uao!
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 16:23

E' online lo space dei Shrinebuilder:
http://www.myspace.com/shrinebuildergroup
(ovviamente senza canzoni)

Edvard
view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 16:36

CITAZIONE (er T. alias Uao! @ 7/10/2008, 17:23)
E' online lo space dei Shrinebuilder:
http://www.myspace.com/shrinebuildergroup
(ovviamente senza canzoni)

bella lì :)

view post Posted on 7/10/2008, 16:39

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

occhio a questo project perchè scott ne va molto fiero.

adelpy
view post Posted on 22/12/2008, 11:41

CITAZIONE (Enoch. @ 7/10/2008, 16:39)
occhio a questo project perchè scott ne va molto fiero.

Per forza c'è Wino, un nome una garanzia...

view post Posted on 8/1/2009, 21:55

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Shrinebuilder is currently in the studio recording the album. Daily updates can be found at: http://weburnthroughthenight.blogspot.com/

Yesterday we visited the gear catacomb where we exhumed some vintage gear for the recording including:Two seventies silver{gray} label Sunn model T's (which I immediately set upon replacing the existing preamp tubes with secret ones), a vintage Matamp, an Orange OD IOO, Roland space echo, various cabinets etc. Stay tuned for some more info!!! WINO/1/8

:lol:

ad agosto infatti lo diceva d'avere una sorpresa in arrivo, ma non si capiva cosa.

unanota
view post Posted on 8/1/2009, 22:05

CITAZIONE (Enoch. @ 8/1/2009, 21:55)
CITAZIONE
Yesterday we visited THE GEAR CATACOMB where we exhumed some vintage gear for the recording including:Two seventies silver{gray} label Sunn model T's (which I immediately set upon replacing the existing preamp tubes with secret ones), a vintage Matamp, an Orange OD IOO, Roland space echo, various cabinets etc.

MA PORCCC **OCANOSSTTT**ç°°§ç°pp:àù!!! image

maledettissimi americani. image

SPOILER (click to view)
dove cazzo è la GEAR CATACOMB che ci farei un giro panoramico molto volentieri??? :cry:

view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 09:39

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

i neurosis dicono:

CITAZIONE
Shrinebuilder is a project that features, in equal measure, Wino (St, Vitus, Hidden Hand), Scott Kelly (Neurosis), Al Cisneros (Om, Sleep), and Dale Crover (Melvins). The band will be in the studio with Toshi from January 9th through January 11th. Shrinebuilder's debut full-length, currently self-titled, is set for a summer 2009 release on Neurot Recordings.

Scott Kelly has announced that he will report live from the studio via www.weburnthroughthenight.blogspot.com beginning no later than Saturday, January 10th. Look for guest blogs by other members of Shrinebuilder as well as possible in-studio photos from the band.

Neuros
view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 11:51

Oh, Scottina (!!!)..nessuno sa il nome? Altrimenti chiediamo a Scott direttamente..

Edvard
view post Posted on 9/1/2009, 15:45

Bella storia...tenete controllato quel blog quindi!

PS: congratulazioni a Scott e compagna :D

view post Posted on 10/1/2009, 09:27

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

ne parla anche pitchfork.

view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 14:41

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
SHRINEBUILDER 1/11/09 1:13am

95% of vocals done. The transformation of this record during the course of this 12 hour recording session today has been unparalleled in my experience. This record has far exceeded all of our expectations up to this point and that is saying a lot because we new what we had coming in. This whole process has brought enormous amounts of reflection to my mind and I can honestly say that I am a better person today then I was 3 days ago when this began. I am humbled and honored to have an opportunity to do something like this with these 3 men. SHRINEBUILDER the concept has now become a band...
Tomorrow we start early, guitar overdubs and more ear candy will be the order of the day. Be well, good night.

view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 00:30

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

eccoli:

135 replies since 19/2/2007, 23:07   4291 views