NEUROPRISON

ShrineBuilder

« Older   Newer »
adelpy
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 10:28

Direi che i massimi esponenti del metal underground che preferisco ci sono tutti... NEUROSIS/THE OBSESSED/SLEEP/MELVINS. Insomma questo al 90% è il mio disco definitivo...

er T. alias Uao!
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 12:19

CITAZIONE (adelpy @ 12/1/2009, 10:28)
. Insomma questo al 90% è il mio disco definitivo...

Idem :rock.gif:

view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 12:21

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

ho pensieri posiviti anche io riguardo questo progetto, di certo però bisogna ammettere che i supergruppi spesso hanno deluso le aspettative.

view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 14:23

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
The recording is done. The Deaf Nefews (Toshi and Dale) will mix in a few weeks. We now set out to get the rest of this ship in order. The artwork, the mastering, bio, photos etc. all will be our focus in the coming weeks. This should be available for your ears by summertime. I will give a more in depth reflection of this in a day or two but right now I have to get some rest because I have work in 7 hours. Here are the song titles as the stand today.

Solar Benediction
The Architect
Blind For All To See
Science Of Anger
Pyramid Of The Moon

I'll give you some more to look at. While you wait to here more about it all. Take care.

Edvard
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 15:19

Roba grossa questo project, speriamo mettano qualcosa in anteprima su myspace prossimamente.

adelpy
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 15:51

CITAZIONE (Edvard @ 12/1/2009, 15:19)
Roba grossa questo project, speriamo mettano qualcosa in anteprima su myspace prossimamente.

Non vedo l'ora...

Birsa
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 15:52

Ma quindi delel vocals si occupa esclusivamente Scott? Wino non canta?

adelpy
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 15:56

CITAZIONE (Birsa @ 12/1/2009, 15:52)

Spero che Wino canti echecazz... :rock.gif:

Edvard
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 15:58

CITAZIONE (adelpy @ 12/1/2009, 15:56)
CITAZIONE (Birsa @ 12/1/2009, 15:52)

Spero che Wino canti echecazz... :rock.gif:

secondo me cantano entrambi, si spartiranno un pò le parti.

Sutekh
view post Posted on 12/1/2009, 18:14

Beh volendo anche Al potrebbe cantare :P

adelpy
view post Posted on 13/1/2009, 10:09

CITAZIONE (Sutekh @ 12/1/2009, 18:14)
Beh volendo anche Al potrebbe cantare :P

Vero ma preferisco gli altri due. Bhe a questo punto anche Crover come negli Altamont.

Edvard
view post Posted on 13/1/2009, 16:43

Ecco chi canta....

CITAZIONE
Al heard a room mic from the mixing booth asked me "is that Neurosis ?" I said "no man, that's your band, I sing in your band, and so does Wino"

Qui Scott parla un pò dei suoi compagni d'avventura....

CITAZIONE
Dale Crover and I met when Melvins first came to the Bay Area in 1985, they played their first gig at the New Method Wharehouse in Emeryville, in which Neurosis had recently been born. We stood in amazement as the blew the place apart. From that point forward they have always been the one and only band that sets the bar. Unparalleled. If you asked the members of Neurosis individually who the best drummer they had ever seen was it would be unanimous, Dale Crover. Playing with him is electric. Dales' ability behind the mixing desk was unknown to me, now I know. Soon, you will too. Once we had this stuff together he drove it to where it needed to be. Uncompromising. Thunder. Thank you Dale.

Wino and I actually only met recently, somehow the years of touring, bad luck and wreckage that we share kept us from crossing paths. We now know why it had to wait. If we had met earlier we would have already collaborated and this wouldn't have the shine to it that it does. When you listen to his catalog of music you will find richness,depth, spirit, and tone. Tone and riff are the to most important tools in a guitar players toolbox. No one, NO one has more tone and riff then this man. The richness, depth, and spirit are just character traits that pour out of his music. He is a true warrior for sound. Wino has been the keystone of this idea from it's inception. It wouldn't have been worth doing and it wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been part of it. Lightening. Thank you Wino.

Al and I have been close friends for a long time, something like 20 years, we have been to the mountain top and the depths together well before this time. Om is one of my very favorite bands ever. And I mean like deserted island favorite. If I could have two it would be Om and Hank Williams. There is a rhythm within Al that permeates every aspect of his being and it is at the center of his music. He has really been the point man in this project and that has a lot to do with how it has turned out. If it had been any other one of us it would have turned out a lot differently. Soul. He and Dale together is beyond words. Thank you Al.

Il momentaneo congedo...

CITAZIONE
The recording is done. The gigs will come. And don't worry we have more in the future, the well is deep. And plans have already been enacted towards the next move(you wouldn't believe it if I told you). Thanks for checking in on us. I'll let you know what's happening with this and anything else I'm doing right here as soon as it happens. Take care.

Neuros
view post Posted on 14/1/2009, 21:54

brztt

p.s. pardon non avevo visto, ma non fa mai male :D

Edvard
view post Posted on 16/1/2009, 17:30

CITAZIONE
I just wanted to put a blanket thank you out to all of you who participated in this over the weekend. This was a really cool way to connect. We were definitely paying attention and felt the energy. I will continue to keep you all updated on Shrinebuilder as we move through the mixing process.
Neurosis is writing new material right now, but its very unlikely that we will be in the studio before this winter. We will be performing in Atlanta on February 28 at the Scion Rock Fest www.scion.com/rock
I am completing songs for a new solo acoustic album and will hit the studio for that within the next 2 months. I will be performing solo in Atlanta on the 27th of February at The Icehouse East. I originally was going to call the new record "We Burn Through The Night"(there is a song called that) at this point I'm not sure, I will wait for a sign...

Sutekh
view post Posted on 26/3/2009, 16:10

ancora nessuna novità? sono troppo impaziente :P

135 replies since 19/2/2007, 23:07   4291 views