NEUROPRISON

Wavering Radiant: New Album ISIS

« Older   Newer »
PostNero
view post Posted on 4/10/2008, 16:52

Ma si non stiamo qui a stare troppo sulle definizioni, quello che volevo dire è che qualora sviluppassero meglio il lato "ambient" sarei contento!

Tutto qui :)

Poi calcola anche che io sono uno di quei pochi che non considera l'ultimo loro lavoro una cacca!!! quindi sono molto ma veramente molto contento e ansioso di sentire un disco nuovo, e se devo dire la mia mi piacerebbe che il lato "ambient" venisse sviluppato meglio e di più!

cronokiller
view post Posted on 4/10/2008, 16:56

credo che turner e soci faranno quel ca**o che vorranno :D
se alla fine faranno un disco di black metal salsa e merenghe, o pop emo grind, vorrà dire che volevano fare un disco così....
ovviamente poi andiamo tutti a casa sua a sputargli in un occhio :D

Neuros
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 12:02

Dal blog di Aaron

CITAZIONE
ISIS: someone left a comment from a previous asking about isis news - here's what's happening at the moment: 8 tracks have been written for our upcoming recording session in november. most likely 6-7 of them will be used for the next album, and the remaining tracks will be used for an EP that will be released some time there after. we are recording with joe barisi at various studios in los angeles with the expectation that the whole thing will be mixed and mastered by mid january or so. if all goes according to plan that means a spring time release, though no specific date has been set yet. the album will be released by ipecac in the US, conspiracy in europe, and daymare in japan. album and song titles will be forthcoming shortly.

MAMIFFER: i am pleased and honored to announce that i have been asked to become an "official member" of mamiffer . i gladly accepted the offer, and while i'm not sure what form the results of this venture will produce i imagine that i will contribute to upcoming recordings in some capacity as well as to select future live performances of the group. though i have collaborated with mamiffer in the past i was not at all expecting to be invited become a more involved part of it, and i'm very excited about this opportunity.

JODIS: after much hesitation, accidentally choosing a name that was already taken, and arguing amongst ourselves, james plotkin, tim wyskida and i have finally decided on a name for our new project. the group will be called jodis, named after a type of moth commonly found in woodland areas across the british isles. the debut album ("secret house") has been finished for some time now and a preview track from it can be heard here . the album is set for release via hydra head in early 2009.

GREYMACHINE: another project long in the works is the debut album from greymachine (justin broadrick, dave cochrane, diarmuid dalton, and myself), which is finally in the finishing stages. titled "disconnected", the album will be out on hydra head sometime in the first portion of 2009. in the meantime you can hear a track from the album here . there has been loose talk of live shows at some point in the future, but the only concrete plan at the moment is to get the album out, an event all the participants have been greatly anticipating to despite our inability to get it done in a timely fashion.

fall supplements: "the psychic soviet" ian svenonius, xasthur "all reflections drained", prurient "cocaine death", helms alee "night terror", "memories, dreams, reflections" c.g. jung, "gotham central" brubaker/rucka, the monorchid "let them eat", deathspell omega "fas...", kayo dot - live in los angeles at the knitting factory, modern jazz quartet "pyramid", the bug "london zoo"....

Edvard
view post Posted on 19/10/2008, 14:00

Ottimo, le cose procedono in modo abbastanza spedito...

view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 12:06

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

belle... questo invece dal toolband:

CITAZIONE
Birthday greetings to Aaron Harris today, and soon to Aaron Turner and Mike Gallagher of ISIS (yep, several Scorpios in that band) who are currently in the studio recording a new album with 'evil' JOE BARRESI at the helm. I wonder if Joe's got that loop of Santanico Pandemonium's (Salma Hayek) erotic table dance going from dusk till dawn like he did during the tracking of Tool's "10,000 DAYS?"

view post Posted on 13/11/2008, 21:45

Parassita

Group:

Non sapevo che il produttore del nuovo disco degli Isis fosse Barresi...

PostNero
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:04

Aggiunte nuove foto di Studio

Spleen_sc
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:35

C'è giusto un po di robetta in quello studio??! :)

PostNero
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:38

CITAZIONE (Spleen_sc @ 14/11/2008, 01:35)

C'è da piangere a vedere quelle foto... anche solo il 10% di quello che c'è nello studio degli Isis vale sicuramente più della mia vita! :blink:

Spleen_sc
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:44

CITAZIONE (PostNero @ 14/11/2008, 01:38)
CITAZIONE (Spleen_sc @ 14/11/2008, 01:35)

C'è da piangere a vedere quelle foto... anche solo il 10% di quello che c'è nello studio degli Isis vale sicuramente più della mia vita! :blink:

Vabè non esageriamo..

PostNero
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:48

CITAZIONE (Spleen_sc @ 14/11/2008, 01:44)
CITAZIONE (PostNero @ 14/11/2008, 01:38)

Vabè non esageriamo..

No no ero serissimo... :huh: ... :ph34r:

Nordvargr412
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 01:58

notare che in mezzo a 2 Vht e una Engl c'è una bugera O_o testata della behringer....
Rivera e soldano.... maledetti :D

PostNero
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 02:10

CITAZIONE (Nordvargr412 @ 14/11/2008, 01:58)
notare che in mezzo a 2 Vht e una Engl c'è una bugera O_o testata della behringer....
Rivera e soldano.... maledetti :D

Sarà anche una behringer, ma chi ce lo dice che i componenti non siano qualcosa d'altro... stavo proprio pensando a quella testata guardando quella foto!

Godspeed you!
view post Posted on 14/11/2008, 03:50

Ehm

:ph34r:

709 replies since 29/2/2008, 12:00   16289 views