NEUROPRISON

[Focus] - Drone / Ambient / Dark A. / Soundscape

« Older   Newer »
Ex nihilo nihi
view post Posted on 3/7/2015, 16:40

RIiFKnMnCqM

si trova il nuovo Atrium Carceri... va beh sempre la solita roba, non so quanto durerà alla prova del tempo ma come sedativo per eclissarsi dal mondo ci sta sempre alla grande.

view post Posted on 4/7/2015, 00:00

Group:

northaunt-istid-i-ii

invece vi segnalo il nuovo Northaunt..piacevole ritorno,molto minimale e statico,ancora più del passato,non è decisamente stagione ma si fa già apprezzare nonostante la calura,alcuni suoni sono davvero perfetti,provate a dargli un ascolto

view post Posted on 8/12/2015, 15:12

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

1449429045_cover

Triac - Days (2015)

CITAZIONE
Triac is a new trio project led by Rossano Polidoro of former duo TU M’ whose beautiful 2009 sold out LINE release Monochromes Vol.1 (LINE_040) garnered great acclaim.

Days is an album of dazzling yet smooth distant drones that almost hover in the air. The sound of the slowest moving picture and subtle flickering lights beyond it. For listeners who appreciate the works of Celer, William Basinski, and Stephan Mathieu.

TRIAC is a discrete electronic music trio formed in the end of 2011. Their work also encompasses audiovisual art installations about the relations between sound/space atmospheres and natural elements. Their first album in a room was released in 2014 on Russian label Mikroton.

bello bello bello, italiani e bravi.

view post Posted on 13/12/2015, 16:32

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Potrei aver trovato il mio disco Drone/Ambien/ModernClassical dell'anno, con l'infinito Skelton:

1450019659_cover

The Inward Circles - Belated Movements for an Unsanctioned Exhumation August 1st 1984 (2015)

Stream: https://theinwardcircles.bandcamp.com/albu...august-1st-1984

CITAZIONE
I traced
the convolutions of
turf, laid out by men,
& made new windings with the mole
through undisturbed
barrows."

(Ronald Johnson, 'The Book of the Green Man')

Musica subterranea. Funerary landscapes. Lindow Man, discovered August 1st 1984. The internal rot of bog bodies. Bones decalcified from within. The transgressive nature of their exhumation. An auditory petition for reinterment. Edaphology: decay and transform. The fox as psychopomp. A descent: ‘Llwynog fyddi’n tywyswr i’r ddaear dan ddaear.’ (Fox be my guide to the earth beneath earth). An urgent summoning call to the bones of wolf, lynx and bear. Reclaim the archipelago with great violence.

ed è in giro.

view post Posted on 15/12/2015, 12:59

Group:

Grazie mille per la segnalazione! Dopo un ascolto mi sento di dire che e` un disco fantastico. Erano mesi che non mi facevo un ''trip'' del genere.
Ho recuperato anche il precedente ed un paio di dischi di Skelton. Ottime scoperte!

view post Posted on 15/12/2015, 15:03

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

La proposta di Skelton non varia mai troppo, marchio di fabbrica sembra molto definito, comunque sia sempre ottimo.

view post Posted on 24/3/2016, 15:12

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

1458712644_1458712531_r-8268478-1458319527-6088.jpeg

Steven R. Smith & Dirk Serries - Hymnal (2016)

A1 – Hymn In A
A2 – Hymn In C
B1 – Hymn In F
B2 – Hymn In C#

Video

CITAZIONE
Multi-instrumentalist Steven R. Smith and veteran experimentalist Dirk Serries teamed up for a collaborative album that is as familiar as it is different from their individual sonic endaevours.

Made with electric guitars, fender rhodes, organs and all various types of bowed instruments, this album is about organic evolution. Each 'mantra' constructed from the directness of each instrument, meticulously layered against each other, creating the drone. Four long-form mantra's, four harmonic themes that excel in their own beautiful organic progress over time.

Sto male da un paio giorni mentre ascolto questo nuovo "Hymnal".
I Popol Vuh di In den Gärten Pharaos mischiati agli strumentali di Smith.
Davvero troppo alienante e fighissimo, provatelo!

view post Posted on 3/11/2016, 21:52

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

1478184444_51g-j9dhewl

Roger Goula - Overview Effect (2016)

Drone e modern classica e neo classic.
è in giro. Stupendissimo!