NEUROPRISON

Lotus Eaters, A. Turner & S. O'Malley & J. Plotkin

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/12/2006, 09:29

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Stephen O'Malley: Khanate, Sunn O))), Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine, Burning Witch, Thorr's Hammer, artist extraordinaire (Emperor, Sigh, Boris, Goatsnake, et. al.)

James Plotkin: Atomsmasher/Phantomsmasher, Khanate, OLD, Flux, Namanax, Solarus, Romance, and collaborations with Michael Gira, Mick Harris, Mark Spybey, Brent Gutzeit, and Fenech

Aaron Turner: Isis, Old Man Gloom, House of Low Culture, Hydra Head Records co-owner, artist extraordinaire (design/layout for Hydra Head, Tortuga, and countless other labels)

vi basta?

unico album uscito è Mind Control For Infants...a mio parere...bellissimo...
ovviamente la mano di questi tre si sente...inconfondibile...

vi consiglio di provare...e velocemente anche...

CITAZIONE
While it is doubtless that the Lotus Eaters will initially garner consideration based solely on their collective resumes, Mind Control for Infants stands mountainously on its own, on its own plane of existence, on its own plateau in the context of its creators' respective oeuvres. Like its namesake, Mind Control for Infants is indeed music for the mind, and it will control you if you allow it to.

Eclipze
view post Posted on 25/12/2006, 11:30

Mind Control For Infants è un bel disco ambient, da ascoltare di notte, assolutamente. Chitarre acustiche, tastierine leggere e rumori di fondo. Sottilmente inquietante, a me piace il senso di sospenzione spazio-tempo che crea.

...il suono è sgranato, statico, è un’onda indefinita che fluttua. È una continua risacca. I mangiatori di loti portano all’oblio, in una bolla d’aria ovattata dove però il silenzio non trasmette tranquillità. Francesco Imperato (MusicBoom)

view post Posted on 27/12/2006, 17:32

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

mi piace tantissimo...

Eclipze
view post Posted on 6/6/2007, 18:35

Ieri mi sono comprato questo disco.
Dilatatissimo, molto avvolgente. A chi piace Hex degli Earth e Harvestman potrebbe interessare. Non succede praticamente niente in questo disco, però ha una bella atmosfera, per questo me lo sono preso :Ds
Ricordo che questo disco è del 2002

view post Posted on 9/7/2007, 12:38

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Wurmwulv - 2007

dano_gpl
view post Posted on 9/7/2007, 21:22

che figata!

view post Posted on 15/2/2009, 18:14

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
-lotus eaters: "mind control for infants", the debut album by lotus eaters (consisting of james plotkin, stephen o'malley, and myself), is finally going to see the light of day on the vinyl format. the album (originally released on CD via neurot recordings in 2001), is undergoing a transformation for its new incarnation. the new version will include alternate mixes of the original tracks, a bonus track not included on the CD version, and revamped artwork. taiga records will be handling the release - please take a moment to familiarize yourself with their fine label if you haven't already.

Godspeed you!
view post Posted on 15/2/2009, 22:30

Taiga records? Ma Taiga non è il nome del progetto solista di Meyer?

er T. alias Uao!
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 21:05

Da Ideologic:

CITAZIONE
The lotus eaters album "mind control for infants" (originally released by neurot recordings in 2002) is finally going to see release on the vinyl format. the vinyl version features revamped artwork, alternate mixes of the orginal album tracks and a bonus track (an alternate mix of a track originally released on the infernal proteus comp [ajna offensive]). the release is coming out via the fantastic taiga records label some time this fall/early winter, though no definitive date has been set at this point. lotus eaters were and are: james plotkin, aaron turner and stephen o'malley."

8 replies since 25/12/2006, 09:29   328 views