NEUROPRISON

Blood and Time

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 23:24

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Scott Kelly, Noah Landis, Josh Graham

Scott Kelly and I have been friends for ten years. Even though in that decade his life often played out like a protagonist from a particularly relentless Greek Tragedy, I assure you he is flesh and blood. It seems only fitting that the latest outing to come from the extremely prolific Neurosis/Tribes of Neurot clan should be this disarmingly mortal release from Blood and Time entitled At The Foot Of The Garden. Scott Kelly and Neurosis bandmate Noah Landis, with help from Anthony Edwards, have created a staggering, stark work that will survive long after their forms are reduced to dust. Listening to this record, it seems like this was evident to them and weighed heavily in the process of creating this record. At The Foot Of The Garden is remarkable for its honesty alone. It is so deeply personal it makes one uncomfortable. Like all things Neurosis, it is amazingly dark without being pretentious. It is heavy without sonic volume. The ten songs here fumble naked through darkened corridors and beg to be heard. Each note plods along moving inch by inch towards your heart, not terribly unlike the band's name, Blood and Time. These songs are more like confessions and whispered secrets, songs that are years of profound sorrow slowly exhaling as Scott Kelly settles into what will be the rest of his life. This fact makes this record comforting after being uncomfortable. After watching Neurosis mature over the years, Blood and Time just seems to fit into the equation. A moving testament to human endurance and humility. (Aesop, San Francisco, 2003)

http://www.myspace.com/bloodtime

forse un'uscita per fine anno, sempre per la neurot...

view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 22:46

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

The next phase.

There is a video done by a very kind, talented and hardworking soul that we've just added to our profile, please check it out. We will now begin work on the new recordings, we played London, Portland, Chicago, and Oakland in the last few weeks and our hearts are ready to dig into this project again. Thanks for all of the people who have helped get this out of us. We have more gigs in the works.We'll keep you updated as we progress on these new songs.~Scott

view post Posted on 11/2/2007, 00:40

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

Video

January 15th, 2007. Oakland, CA. Silver Ocean Storm. Mixed in with footage from 'The Unchanging Sea.' (1910.)

Brividi...

unanota
view post Posted on 11/2/2007, 12:25

Non avevo ancora ascoltato nulla...
:blink:
Veramente notevole... di un'intensità e "pesantezza" proprio da brivido.

view post Posted on 11/2/2007, 13:14

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

questa canzone è un capolavoro...nucesocazzi :cry:

§Ly§
view post Posted on 11/2/2007, 14:24

mix assurdo col film....
BRIVIDI davvero...
in loop... :D

view post Posted on 12/4/2007, 13:45

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

:ph34r:

Edvard Munch
view post Posted on 16/5/2007, 19:10

Su myspace si può ascoltare I Am cover di Roky Ericksons, e che fa parte di Latitudes Session (vedi intervista).

view post Posted on 21/6/2007, 23:28

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

view post Posted on 31/10/2007, 20:59

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

non fatevelo scappare...

io lo prendo domani insieme ad altra roba...

ezeta
view post Posted on 1/11/2007, 13:49

IO l'ho preso direttamente alla Southern.
Sono in attesa...

view post Posted on 11/11/2007, 23:58

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

chi ha piacere di sentirlo mi mandi pure un PM...

view post Posted on 12/11/2007, 15:04

Esegeta

Group:

Mi piacciono molto, tremendamente delicati e introspettivi. Il progetto più "soft" tra quelli dei Neurosis, praticamente tutto in acustico strizzando l'occhio al folk. Ma questo disco limitato a 1000 copie cosa sarebbe? un concerto?

Io avrei anche scritto una piccola mono su di loro, su Rock&Dintorni. Se volete la linko, altrimenti non fa nulla: attendo disposizioni dai capoccia, per correttezza non linko materiale presente su altri forum :D.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 12/11/2007, 15:31

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

massì, come vuoi, copiala qui o metti il link ;)

Edvard Munch
view post Posted on 12/11/2007, 18:22

Bel live, peccato non poter associarvi la parte visuale.

20 replies since 4/2/2007, 23:24   950 views