NEUROPRISON

Nine Inch Nails, Year Zero & more

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/2/2007, 22:59

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

NINE INCH NAILS has revealed the complete track listing for its new album, "Year Zero", due on April 17. It is as follows:

01. Hyperpower!
02. The Beginning of the End
03. Survivalism
04. The Good Soldier
05. Vessel
06. Me, I'm Not
07. Capital G
08. My Violent Heart
09. The Warning
10. God Given
11. Meet Your Master
12. The Greater Good
13. The Great Destroyer
14. Another Version of the Truth
15. In This Twilight
16. Zero-Sum

NINE INCH NAILS filmed a video in the Los Angeles area last week for the track "Survivalism". Mainman Trent Reznor described the new album in a recent interview with England's Kerrang! magazine as "a collage of sound type of thing, not heavy in a metal guitar kind of way." He added, "With this record I feel a lot less concerned about what people think about it — especially the dying record industry. I couldn't care less about that right now." Reznor also revealed that the new effort is a concept album and "part of a bigger picture of a number of things I'm working on. Essentially I wrote the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist."

Reznor said that most of the album was recorded "in hotel rooms around the world on laptops," with very few musicians beside himself and "maybe some surprise vocalists that pop up here and there."

When asked why the new record took less than two years to arrive when the last one took six, Reznor said, "I'm probably as surprised as some fans are (laughs). But really it's just a matter of discipline. When I was on the last tour, to keep myself busy I was just really hunkered down and was working on music the whole time, so this kept me in a creative mode and when I finished the tour I felt like I wasn't tired and wanted to keep at it."

NINE INCH NAILS will release a DVD called "Beside You In Time" on February 27. The disc documents the band's tour in support of 2005's "With Teeth".

temm
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 13:31

Che attesa....

Come ho già detto, ho un brutto presentimento. Non so, ho paura che questo album possa essere un flop...

Nonostante questo continuo a sperare in bene, non vedo davvero l'ora. E' possibile che lo compri a scatola chiusa, come ho intenzione di fare per quello dei Radiohead. Vedremo.

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 18:08

Group:

CITAZIONE
Non so, ho paura che questo album possa essere un flop...

effettivamente sì, credo anch'io ci sia questa possibilità. non l'ho detto in altre sedi per non scatenare il parapiglia ^_^

le mie maggiori aspettative per questo 2007 ricadono su altri nomi. certo, la speranza è l'ultima a morire e il valore dell'artista in questione si può dare per scontato

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 20:07

Group:

pare stia girando un nuovo pezzo, My Violent Heart...

chi dovvesse sentirla faccia sapere ;)

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 20:12

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

lo sto cercando...in serata ascolterò...

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 20:51

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Group:

Mi stanno sulle balle pero' così tanti pezzi... Il precedente ad esempio se avesse certi "filler" in meno sarebbe decisamente migliore. Spero stavolta non sia così, ma con 17 tracce il rischio c'è.

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 20:52

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (EnochKey @ 14/2/2007, 20:12)
lo sto cercando...in serata ascolterò...

in ascolto...non sono mai stato un amante dei NIN...però devo riconoscere il valore di questo pezzo...

SPOILER (click to view)
la volete sapere tutta? lo sento, mi sto innamorando...toglietela

view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 21:53

Group:

molto buona, aspettiamo il resto

SPOILER (click to view)
ragazzi...altro che With Teeth (che resta un buon album, s'intende)...

temm
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 23:39

In ascolto ora.

SPOILER (click to view)
Azz, mica male... In effetti sembra su un buon livello. Nel ritornello esplode per un attimo, notevole.
I suoni sono distribuiti in maniera strana per quanto riguarda la questione "stereo".

view post Posted on 15/2/2007, 20:43

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

NINE INCH NAILS Setting Up Web Sites Around Album - Feb. 15, 2007
Launch Radio Networks reports: NINE INCH NAILS has enlisted a company called 42 Entertainment to create a series of web sites as part of the marketing campaign for the band's upcoming album, "Year Zero". According to online reports, the sites were discovered by fans who noticed that certain letters were highlighted on the band of a NINE INCH NAILS T-shirt on sale on the group's current European tour. The sites seem to tell the story of a future society, although full details have yet to emerge. NINE INCH NAILS frontman Trent Reznor recently described "Year Zero" as "the soundtrack to a movie that doesn't exist."

Some of the sites that have been created include iamtryingtobelieve.com, bethehammer.net, anotherversionofthetruth.com and 105theairbornecrusaders.com.

NINE INCH NAILS just shot a video for "Survivalism", the first single headed to radio from "Year Zero".

The album, which follows up 2005's "With Teeth", arrives on April 17.

NINE INCH NAILS will issue a concert DVD titled "Beside You In Time" on February 27.

The group began its European tour on February 10. North American live plans are yet to be revealed.

view post Posted on 16/2/2007, 23:47

Too lazy to be scared

Group:
Moderatore

Ora c'è in giro pure survivalism...

SPOILER (click to view)
ho ascoltato solo oggi my violent heart e mi ha molto spiazzato... buon segno, significa che mi piace.
Ps: mi spiegate perchè i commenti li facciamo sempre in spoiler? saremo mica diventati una loggia massonica? del resto in un posto in cui sirionero è un moderatore sapevo che ci sarebbe stato qualcosa di marcio ;)

temm
view post Posted on 16/2/2007, 23:50

SPOILER (click to view)
CITAZIONE
del resto in un posto in cui sirionero è un moderatore sapevo che ci sarebbe stato qualcosa di marcio

Lo penso anch'io, shhhh...

Ah, io sto cercando disperatamente di "procurarmi" Survivalism, ma per ora ci sono lunghe code. Speriamo liberino presto la via, magari vi farò sapere un parere anche su questa.

PS: E' fantastico scrivere tutto negli spoiler.

Edvard Munch
view post Posted on 19/2/2007, 19:22

Non male questi due pezzi, potrebbe essere un lavoro migliore di With Teeth.

view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 10:33

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

in circolo anche la terza... Me, I'm Not...

view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 10:52

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (EnochKey @ 20/2/2007, 10:33)
in circolo anche la terza... Me, I'm Not...

SPOILER (click to view)
altro gran bel pezzo...ma per ora preferisco my violent heart...

309 replies since 12/2/2007, 22:59   5905 views