NEUROPRISON

The (Fallen) Black Deer

« Older   Newer »
unanota
view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 10:56

Ho scoperto recentemente questo (ennesimo) progetto di JOSH GRAHAM.
(già Neurosis/Red Sparowes/Battle of Mice/Blood and Time, come tutti sappiamo).

Sto ascoltando ora per le prime volte i pezzi su myspace, per cui mi limito a segnalare il progetto. Tra l'altro, si tratta di demo senza voce, perché "Cercano un cantante"!

SPOILER (click to view)
(chissà perché mi vengono in mente i "problemi" tra Julie Christmas e Josh Graham, nei Battle of Mice...) :rolleyes:

Greg Burns: bass & pedal steel
Josh Graham: guitar & keyboards
Joel Hamilton: guitar and accessories

Copio dal loro Myspace:

VOCALIST WANTED!
Battle not with monsters
lest ye become a monster
and if you gaze into the abyss
the abyss gazes into you.
We currently have two demo songs up that are rough ideas we are using to try out singers. These are not the final versions of the songs.
The first release for the (fallen) black deer, entitled Requiem, will feature Greg Burns and Josh Graham of the instrumental rock band, Red Sparowes. The recording will be out soon on Southern Records as part of their Latitudes sessions. These sessions consist of one day in the Southern Studios in which as much was done as possible. Greg and Josh recorded a 28 minute song which scores a well known classic film as yet to be named.
The two demos posted also feature Joel Hamilton (Book Of Knots, Battle of Mice), and Joe Tomino (Dub Trio, Peeping Tom, The Fugees, Battle of Mice). More soon.

link MYSPACE

Dopo pochi ascolti, i pezzi non mi sembrano affatto male.
A voi.

Edited by unanota - 24/2/2007, 14:33

view post Posted on 24/2/2007, 17:26

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

grazie per il contributo :)

Neuros
view post Posted on 16/5/2008, 16:17

http://www.southern.net/southern/band/FALBD/21515

1. What Are Fears But Voices Airy?
2. Through The Dark Night, And The Deepest Snow
3. Things Of The Past And Yet To Come
4. This Axe Is Restless
5. Hidden
6. Such Heroes Have Lived
7. I Seek To Kill My Son
8. These Halls Are Full Of Blood
9. A Love Lost
10. Eternal Dust Of The Dust

eccolo qua, esce tra poco più di un mese, ma la cover è multimediale per qualche giorno...
La serie è la stessa per la quale è uscito l'ultimo Blood And Time http://www.southern.net/southern/label/LTT/

view post Posted on 18/5/2008, 09:08

Mention This To Me

Group:
Administrator

io ho ascoltato una monotraccia da 25 minuti, può essere?

Neuros
view post Posted on 18/5/2008, 10:43

Sìsì, sono mini suite una attaccata all'altra, a maggior ragione dopo aver letto questo:

CITAZIONE
Greg Burns and he were eager to fulfill the commitment and still set on entering the studio to improvise their own soundtrack for Stanley Kubrick's classic The Shining, particularly concentrating on the last half of the film where Jack Torrance slowly loses his fragile grip on reality and the inevitable conclusion draws in.

4 replies since 24/2/2007, 10:56   497 views